Mahfudhotin. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Prioritization Process

The interests of each person are different. when a person is given a series of activities to do,  the prioritization of each person will be different. Because basically thinking everyone else would not be the same. whether for yourselves A foremost, for myself could be B or C. It's okay. There should be the same. We were not created to always similar.

Prioritized and set aside; wise compartmentalize was the case. When you think A is essential and urgent, it is put in the first place. Once a row to the last sequence.  When I was in the organization before, I never taught to choose the things that are important and urgent, important non-urgent, important not urgent, and the last is not important not urgent - which is more on the desire. In fact, the selection is based on several elements of highly influential, so I would be able to distinguish between needs and desires.

The previous paragraph is the theory. How To practice? Well, here's the most difficult. Sometimes I was hard to focus, did I already know what should be done and what should be left out. However, the view on the right and on the left is much more interesting than the priority order in sight. As a result, I was off to the side. Worse, much time is wasted because of it. Up to get started on the right track feels lazy.

Furthermore, what is my purpose to write this? Materials to remind me personally that it is important to set priorities. That respect other people's priorities are also important. Tomorrow, when I was to travel too far from the path of my priorities, help me dragged back. Pull my crown . Or at my forehead. That's all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment