Mahfudhotin. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Coffee This Morning


In the morning this coffee, I woke up with a spirit less than half. My morning was mediocre, but the bright sun out there. For some reason this week, I seemed to have lost a soul. Everything seemed to make me uncomfortable. Perhaps, the universe cooperation made unpalatable.

In a cup of coffee this morning, I am saving a little spirit that I believe will smolder, although who knows when the time comes. My morning actually tasted mediocre. Maybe I need a vacation, picnic or something. Take a gulp from morning to noon, noon to afternoon, afternoon to evening. It's okay my heart beat faster. I like to have friends. Friends are increasing wildly.

In the chill of a cup of coffee this morning. Take a sip deliberately slowly, longer than usual to warm disappear. Bitter. The content of sugar as nothing. Did you adjust the tartness of a heart condition, coffee?

After all, thank you for your company this morning. Although bitter, bitter and cold. At least I do not feel alone. Again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment